Danny is living new train and rail adventures in France, Italy and Switzerland. I am unfortunately bedridden at the moment.
Having been in hospital for a week now, I had an epiphany. Sleeping in a hospital bed is like sleeping in a business class seat on a plane?
Huh? Bare with me.
- The bed is a bed but not as ‘beddy’ as your bed at home or in a hotel room.
- There are electronic controls on a hospital bed. Just as on a business seat.
- Both are not made to sleep in another position than on your back.
- You will wake up several times during the night or flight.
- Both are a fight with sheets and blankets.
- As a result your sleep is okay but not great.
So tell me, what do you think?