“Last year when our parents turned 60, my sister and I were thinking about what we should give them as a present”, Danny explains.
“As my mother dropped several times how she would love it to visit Canada one day to visit our cousin living there, we decided to gift them the plane tickets to Canada and invite ourselves along for the trip. In about one and a half week we made a trip around the cities in central-eastern Canada, visiting Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa and Toronto.”
This is an overview of Danny’s 2019 East Canada Family Trip.
- Brussels – Frankfurt – Montreal with Lufthansa;
- InterContinental Montreal;
- Exploring Montreal;
- Montreal to Quebec with VIA Rail;
- Fairmont Chateau Frontenac in Quebec;
- Exploring Quebec;
- Quebec to Ottawa with VIA Rail;
- Crowne Plaza Gatineau-Ottawa;
- Exploring Ottawa;
- Ottawa to Toronto with VIA Rail;
- InterContinental Toronto Centre;
- Niagara Falls;
- Exploring Toronto;
- Toronto – Munich – Brussels with Lufthansa.
12 Comments Add yours