“You’ve all been watching the news, so this probably won’t come as a surprise: due to the corona regulations in Antwerp we are cancelling our public events for this year’s edition of Antwerp Pride“, is the harsh but only possible message from Antwerp Pride.
But the organising committee highlights what we can do.
- walk the ‘Trail of Stories‘;
- ‘Wear It With Pride‘, where you wear your nicest pride outfit on Saturday 8 August;
- hang out your rainbow flag;
- the ‘Together‘ exhibition at M HKA.
- guided tours at Middelheim Museum;
- the Antwerp Pride Surprise Box.
There’s also the online platform AntwerpPride.TV. “There will be plenty of digital action on our platform in the next couple of weeks: daily news, video reports, dj sets,… You won’t be bored, we promise!”
“Whatever you do, we ask that everyone respect the corona regulations. Your health and safety is an absolute priority to us. It is up to all of us to be responsible and to do the right thing. We’re in this together.”