Antwerp Pride has revealed the route and the featured portraits of this year’s ‘Trail of Stories‘. The trail will be visible in Antwerp from 1 tot 31 August. The trail is an alternative to the pride parade, which just not a good idea during the pandemic.
The featured people are:
- Author Saskia De Coster.
- Chef Ingrid Neven and her family.
- Dancer, choreographer and ballet director Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui.
- Inge Onsea.
- Basketball legend Ann Wauters.
- Author Samuel Dali.
- Film maker and writer Charlie De Wulf.
- Luigina Cristian.
- Nabeel Waqar and Hasib Khalid.
- Mister Leather Belgium 2020 Gael Leung Chong Wo.
- Jason Piselé.
- Maggy Doumen.
- Di Luka / Diane Flesch.
The route is much longer than last year. Antwerp Pride expects the walking time to be some two hours.
The stops are:
- De Coninckplein.
- Antwerp-Central Railway Station main hall.
- Pride Village at Operaplein.
- De Studio.
- M HKA.
- Conscienceplein with two portraits.
- Museum Aan de Stroom (MAS) with two portraits.
Thirteen portraits and stories in total. Each stop will include a QR code linking to a video.