It’s that time of the year again: Antwerp Pride and Antwerp Queer Arts Festival. Pride focuses on the second weekend of August: from Wednesday 10 to Sunday 14. AQAF runs from 5 to 28 August. In 2022, Antwerp Pride turns 15 and looks 15 years into the future under the banner of ‘Queertopia‘. AQAF hasn’t communicated a specific theme.
After the Antwerp Pride Parade, there’s a concert and party called Love United Festival. As the Grote Markt, the Steenplein and the Gedempte Zuiderdokken weren’t an option anymore, the City of Antwerp and the Antwerp Pride organising committee found a new spot.
“The main festival terrain this year will be at the recently redeveloped Cockerillkaai and De Gerlachekaai on the south part of town alongside the river”, Antwerp Pride says.
“This will be the official and central party hub of Antwerp Pride for the Love United Festival on Saturday and the Closing Festival on Sunday.”
“And do we have a party planned on Saturday? In Antwerp we say: ‘Amai nog nie!‘ Two stages will invite you to show your best moves and to party on until midnight.”
The part starts at 3 PM.
Love Stage, hosted by House of Grace and Jana De Wilde.
- 4 to 5 PM: Ismaël.
- 5 to 6 PM: Kroescontrol.
- 6 to 7 PM: Q-music.
- 7 to 8 PM: Sahra.
- 8 to 9 PM: Amari.
- 9 to 10 PM: Sharon O Love.
- 10 to 11 PM: Andrei Stan.
- 11 PM to 12 AM: Quivr.
United Stage, hosted by Woodpop.
- 4 to 5 PM: Absoluut.
- 5 to 6 PM: Dokter T.
- 6 to 7 PM: Laurens Luyten.
- 7 PM to 12 AM: Justin Spears.
Antwerp Pride 2022 & Antwerp Queer Arts Festival 2022
- Antwerp Pride 2022 theme, programme and schedule.
- Antwerp Queer Arts Festival 2022 programme and schedule.
- ANTWERP PRIDE 2022 | ‘Trail of Stories’ from 1 to 31 August.
- ANTWERP PRIDE 2022 | Opening concert night at OLT Rivierenhof.
- ANTWERP PRIDE 2022 | Antwerp Pride Parade on Saturday 13 August 2022.
- Antwerp Queer Arts Festival 2022 from 5 to 28 August.
- Full edition ft. parade and festival days for Antwerp Pride 2022.
- Antwerp Pride 2022 from 10 to 14 August for a 15th edition.
- AREAS OF ANTWERP | De Gerlachekaai at the Scheldt.
- AREAS OF ANTWERP | Sint-Andriesplein.
- Antwerp Pride 2021: “Long time, no see”.
- Rainbow zebra crossings of Antwerp.
- Rainbow zebra crossing in Borgerhout.
- Antwerp’s LGBTQIA+ bookshop Kartonnen Dozen needs new location by September 2022.
- City chronicle ‘De kleur van de stad maakt mijn ziel amoureus’ recounts Queer Antwerp history.
- ‘Masculinities: Liberation through Photography’ exhibition at FOMU, Antwerp’s photography museum.
- ANTWERP | LGBTQIA+ bookshop Kartonnen Dozen looking for new manager or takeover.
- Antwerp’s LGBTQI bookshop Kartonnen Dozen looking for a new home.
- Antwerp’s LGBTQI+ bookshop Kartonnen Dozen wins Çavaria Media Award.
- PHOTOS | Rainbows lit Antwerp.
- Flemish LGBTQI+ press support rainbow community in Ukraine.
- ALLEMAAL ANTWERPENAAR | Antwerp launches campaign to motivate citizens to stand up against discrimination and intimidation.