Darklands and A-Stay have signed a deal making A-Stay near Antwerp-Central Railway Station the official Darklands: The Hotel during the festivities. They are taking place between 7 and 14 March 2023, in Antwerp.
“All of the 160 rooms will be reserved for Darklands visitors. Time to upgrade your stay during Darklands with a completely new experience”, the announcement states.
“Darklands: The Hotel is conveniently located next to the central train station and minutes from the city center so Antwerp is at your feet. Take the free shuttle bus at the stop nearby for a safe and easy travel to Fusion and Rage, and back to the hotel.”
“We’re looking forward to help you make the most out of your stay. A breakfast tailored to our community, a play pen for the pups or a sling rental, … let’s go that extra mile.”
The room is 118,80 euros per night.
Breakfast is served between 7 and 10 am in the heated City Garden, the new covered patio. “Gear is strongly recommended at our fetish breakfasts. Breakfast is not standard included but you can add it to your reservation during the booking process or at the hotel itself.”
“Dog bowls are available for handlers and masters to give their pups and slaves an appropriate breakfast. The Fetish Breakfast is available in the hotel lobby on Friday 10, Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 March. Other days the hotel offers their regular breakfast.”
Fetish Breakfast: € 19 p.p.
This sounds like an immersive experience.
- Darklands 2023 from Tuesday 7 to Tuesday 14 March in Antwerp.
- MONKEYPOX IN BELGIUM | Darklands warns visitors, as gay men are more at risk.
- Darklands 2023 to and from Deep Space.
- Darklands 2022 programme, schedule, gym and concert – 4 to 9 May in Antwerp.
- ANTWERP | Darklands 2022 set to go ahead as scheduled on 4 to 9 May.
- Darklands 2022 hints at postponement.
- Darklands 2022 introduces Puppy Walk through streets of Antwerp.
- Darklands 2022: 4 to 9 May at Waagnatie, Antwerp.
- Darklands 2020 was the last dance before COVID-19.
Antwerp Pride 2022 & Antwerp Queer Arts Festival 2022
- Antwerp Pride 2022 theme, programme and schedule.
- Antwerp Queer Arts Festival 2022 programme and schedule.
- Antwerp Pride Parade 2022 route & map.
- ANTWERP PRIDE 2022 | ‘Trail of Stories’ from 1 to 31 August.
- ANTWERP PRIDE 2022 | Opening concert night at OLT Rivierenhof.
- ANTWERP PRIDE 2022 | Antwerp Pride Parade on Saturday 13 August 2022.
- ANTWERP PRIDE 2022 | Love United Festival after the parade, at Cockerillkaai.
- ANTWERP PRIDE 2022 | Eurovision Song Contest royalty Johnny Logan at Antwerp Pride Closing Festival.
- ANTWERP PRIDE 2022 | Pride Village at Cockerillkaai.
- ANTWERP PRIDE 2022 | The 11 locations of the Trail of Stories.
- Antwerp Queer Arts Festival 2022 from 5 to 28 August.
- Full edition ft. parade and festival days for Antwerp Pride 2022.
- Antwerp Pride 2022 from 10 to 14 August for a 15th edition.
- AREAS OF ANTWERP | De Gerlachekaai at the Scheldt.
- AREAS OF ANTWERP | Sint-Andriesplein.
- Antwerp Pride 2021: “Long time, no see”.
- Rainbow zebra crossings of Antwerp.
- Rainbow zebra crossing in Borgerhout.
- Antwerp’s LGBTQIA+ bookshop Kartonnen Dozen needs new location by September 2022.
- City chronicle ‘De kleur van de stad maakt mijn ziel amoureus’ recounts Queer Antwerp history.
- ‘Masculinities: Liberation through Photography’ exhibition at FOMU, Antwerp’s photography museum.
- ANTWERP | LGBTQIA+ bookshop Kartonnen Dozen looking for new manager or takeover.
- Antwerp’s LGBTQI bookshop Kartonnen Dozen looking for a new home.
- Antwerp’s LGBTQI+ bookshop Kartonnen Dozen wins Çavaria Media Award.
- PHOTOS | Rainbows lit Antwerp.
- Flemish LGBTQI+ press support rainbow community in Ukraine.
- ALLEMAAL ANTWERPENAAR | Antwerp launches campaign to motivate citizens to stand up against discrimination and intimidation.